CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Religion Curriculum

Religion Curriculum
“God Made the World”
God Made People-  God made me, God made my family, God made my friends, God made my helpers, God made my church family.
God Made Holy Things- God made churches, God made the Bible, God made music, God made water, God made food.
God Made the Earth- God made land, God made air, God made light, God made color, God made weather.
God Made Living Things- God made flowers, God made trees, God made animals, God made birds, God made fish.
God Made Surprises- God made butterflies, God made big things, God made little things, God made countries, God made laughter.
Special Seasons and Days- Halloween/Feast of All Saints, Advent, Christmas, Lent, Easter, Pentecost, Thanksgiving, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Birthdays.