CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Science Curriculum

Unit A:  Looking at Plants and Animals       
-How do animals move?                           -How can I sort animals?
-What body parts do animals have?             -What parts do plants have?
        -How do animals grow and change?            -How do plants grow and change?
        -How are plants the same and different?

Unit B:  Where Plants and Animals Live
        -What are living and nonliving things?   -What do living things need?
-Where do animals find food?                -What lives in a pond?
        -What lives in a meadow?

Unit C:  Looking at Earth
        -What are Earth’s materials?                  -What is Earth’s land like?
-What can I learn about Earth’s water?     -How does the land change?
        -How can I care for the Earth?


Unit D:  Looking at the Sky
        -How can I describe the weather?        -What is fall weather?
        -What is winter weather?                    -What can I see in the sky?
        -What is spring weather?                    -How does the sun seem to move?
        -What is summer weather?

Unit E: Observing Objects
        -How do I use my senses?              -How can I sort objects?
        -How can I change objects?            -What are things made of?
        -How do parts work together?          -What things are solids, liquids, and
                                                        gases?

Unit F:  Things That Move
        -What makes a shadow?                  -What things make heat?
        -What makes sound?                      -How do things move?
        -What are pushes and pulls?            -What things fall down?